If the claim made by the PFDJ regime is true that Qatar is engaged in a subversive activities against the fascist dictatorship in Eritrea, who would not welcome such ‘subversive activities’ directed against the tyrant PFDJ regime?
I guess no-one with a sane mind will oppose it, except the dying regime and its blind supporters.
The government of Eritrea (GOE) had issued several statements in the past that elucidated Qatar’s deplorable schemes of subversion using the Sudan as a springboard. In this particular year in which the prospects of using the Sudan as a suitable venue for launching terrorist activities has become increasingly slimmer, the desperation of Qatar, its sponsors and minions has accordingly become higher
In the event, the 10-point scheme of subversion that Qatar has mapped out consists of: (the scheme also includes fueling ethnic clashes in Port Sudan)*
- To regroup Eritrean opposition political leaders; unify their associations and extend requisite support to the latter;
- To give special focus to Eritrean youth; unify their associations and incite them to engage in acts of rebellion against the Eritrean government;
3.To instill religious extremism on Eritrean Islamist opposition elements and thereby induce an uprising of Eritrean Muslims against their compatriots;
- To sow the seeds of ethnic cleavage and hatred among the Eritrean people;
- To launch efforts to induce protests and demonstrations in Eritrean cities against the Government;
- To give military training (in the Sudan) to “Muslim Brotherhood” opposition elements in the planting of landmines, ambushes and assassination of prominent government officials; to facilitate their infiltration into Eritrea to conduct these operations;
- To assassinate influential Eritrean leaders;
- To conduct acts of economic sabotage in Eritrea;
9.To intensify hostile propaganda;
- To publicize human rights violations in Eritrea in international organizations and foreign countries; to disseminate documents and videos to that effect.
The above constitutes, in brief and skeletal form, Qatar’s nefarious, even if inconsequential, agenda.